Sunday, July 25, 2010

WE WERE ALL COOKING!

Let it be known, that my classmates like TLW (The Little Woman) more than they like me!


Recently we attended a bar-b-q at the lovely Pam Rae’s lovely home. Pam, or as I call her Rae Rae, gave us a great warm welcome and delicious food! The only thing that surpassed her hospitality was her lovely self.


On board this wonderful afternoon was the lovely TLW (The Little Woman), the equally lovelies: Judy Fuoco, Carol (Tanj) Patanjo, the beautiful Kathy and her husband good sport Jerry Walsh, the gorgeous Michele De Palo AKA DeVito and a wonderful guy named Nick, who is married to Michele, and the effervescent Pat Thatcher and my and everybody else’s cousin Vinnie! We were missing one important link in the group, that sexy old cutup, that wild and crazy gal, Aggie.
A few things I have to say.

Tanj gave me another shot, knocking me into next week, where she then continued to stomp me until I cried “uncle” And it had to be an uncle of hers before she’d stop! She worked so hard on belting me, she worked up a sweat and dove into a neighbor of Pam’s pool!

The lovely Judy along with Rae Rae, were found in the kitchen dancing a polka to Lawrence Welk, while Kathy kept time by leading the beat with her foot, the bad one! While all this was going on, Pat was tossing ice cubes down Rae Rae’s blouse to keep her dancing! It was a strange but wonderful time.

As for me, I just watched the action, and prayed that I get out of it alive.

After we fished Tanj out of the pool, and Rae Rae’s ice cubes were melted (we know they melted, Rae Rae uncrossed her arms) we had a meeting to plan our reunion down south in Florida next year in March, were we wish to plan a cruise. All this time, Michele had her finger poised to push the last push button on the phone for the police, screaming: “I’ll do it, so help me I will!”

Then the real fun began, as we all tried to leave, and Rae Rae made us all take food home with us, because as she said: “No one leaves skinnier than me, baby!”

But about my opening statement: “my classmates like TLW (The Little Woman) more than they like me!” when we arrived at Rae Rae’s house, she greeted TLW by saying; “Ah, my new best friend, did you have to bring what’s his face?”

No comments: