Thursday, August 19, 2010

WHERE ARE WE GOING?


The author of the following statements is unknown, too bad.

Great grandfathers watched as their friends died in the Civil War.

My father watched as his friends died in WW II.

And I watched as my friends died in Vietnam.

None of them died for the Mexican Flag. Everyone died for the American flag.

Texas high school students raised a Mexican flag on a school flagpole, and then other students took it down. Guess who was expelled...the students who took it down.

California high school students were sent home on Cinco de Mayo, because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them.

Enough is enough.

This message needs to be viewed by every American; and every American needs to stand up for America.

We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough. I'm taking a stand.

I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country, and for the American flag.

If you agree, stand up with me. If you disagree, please let me know. I will gladly remove you from my e-mail list.

And shame on anyone who tries to make this message racist.

AMERICANS, stop giving away Your RIGHTS!

Let me make this clear! THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

This statement DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, IN MY COUNTRY, welcome to come legally:

1. Get a sponsor!

2. Learn the LANGUAGE, as immigrants have in the past!

3. Live by OUR rules!

4. Get a job!

5. Pay YOUR Taxes!

6. No Social Security until you have earned it and paid for it!

7. NOW find a place to lay your head!

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone, then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

We've gone so far the other way. . . Bent over backwards not to offend anyone.

Only AMERICANS seems to care when American Citizens are being offended!

WAKE UP America! ! !

This comment does not necessarily reflect the view of DelBloggolo, but if it doesn’t, it is pretty close!

If you wish to write and call me a racist, be my guest, and if you need help in the vindictiveness, I can help you there too!






--





=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding yesterday's DelBloggolo, you do realize they do not set up home alone, don't you? I'd suggest putting out the rest of whatever you have for the rest of the family.
ss-i-l

Jim Pantaleno said...

Some might argue that America only welcomed immigrants grudingly in the past. Even if there's some truth to that, no country ever gave immigrants more opportunity...and that's all they wanted was a chance to work here and make a better life for their families. There were few entitlements for them and they dared not ask for more. Too many immigrants come here today with the idea that America owes them refuge, education, healthcare, and anything else thet can get for free without bothering to register and go through the legal process. Many guilt-ridden Americans have swallowed the notion that to resist paying for benefits for illegal immigrants somehow makes them racist. They sit by while illegals and their scheming political backers ignore our laws and burden hard working citizens with the costs of supporting these invaders. I wrote to my representatives recently asking them to show some backbone on this issue if they want my vote come reelection. Enough is enough.

Anonymous said...

When my parents came here by boat
that hot day in July 1956 they
didn't expect things handed to them.
They worked long and hard for it
and paid their dues and gave me
and my brother a good life. Although
their English wasn't the best, they
understood and was understood as best
as they could be. And that's all
that mattered. I did and will always
love my parents for their sacrifice.
Pat
P.S. I understand from TLW that
Peppino might have brought his little sister Peppina also. Hope
they have their green card.