Saturday, January 01, 2011

‘APPY A NEW YEAR!




As some of my relatives used to say so many years ago!

This is an exciting year for me coming up!

First is my 40th wedding anniversary! Married for 40 years is not usual these days, but an old song goes: “A good gal now-a-days is hard to find!”

Secondly and most importantly, #1 Son Anthony and TLC (The Lovely Courtney) get married! I always wanted a daughter-in-law, and didn’t really matter what or who she is as long as #1 is happy. Well I hit the jackpot: she is talented, smart and beautiful! But from what I gather from #1, she is someone very special, and so we will treat her like our own, and love her to death.

Thirdly comes the new business I am helping a dear friend create. Pam and I will be starting up Russell’s Event Planning, and it looks like it should be a good time to start it. With all the memorials coming up for 9/11, and the beginning of the economy coming back again, hopefully things will click.

Fourth is the cruise in the end of August! TLW (The Little Woman) and I will be going on a cruise with my high school classmates, friends and spouses to Halifax and St. Johns for a few days.

So, all in all it sounds like a great year ahead!

But most of all, I have you guys, my wonderful readers and friends.

I truly hope you all have prosperous, healthy and happy days ahead, may all you love stay and may all your dreams come.

I love you all.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

P.S. This year I will refer to the postings as a Blogg, as in Del Bloggolo!

1 comment:

Jim Pantaleno said...

If your Nova Scotia cruise schedule allows, visit Pier 21 in Halifax. In is kind of the Canadian equivalent of Ellis Island, and the place where many immigrants entered Canada, back in the day when people entered countries legally. Lots of interesting and moving exhibits.