Saturday, January 08, 2011

THERE ARE DAYS…AND THERE ARE DAYS



But no day equaled the day I had on Tuesday, January 4th!

My car was supposed to be ready at 9:30 am, and I called to confirm it.

“Oh, no problem, see you at 9:30 am.” So said the owner of the shop.

I ask #1 Son to come with me, so we can then return TLW (The Little Woman) her car at the bank after I get my car. We take a half hour drive to the auto shop and wait for the car. I sign the bill and as I do, #1 Son happens to brush against a parked car. This would not normally excite anyone, except he WAS driving. It was a simple little thing with no visible damage. He was on his way to the Wanna-Be Bank and Truss Co., to return the car, and I would then pick him up.

As I pay the bill, a mechanic comes in and says: “Some guy just hit a car parked in the lot!” I turn around and see #1 Son pulling in and think: “Oh, No!” Sure enough, he did it!

I goo out to see what happened, and I go over to the car, when all of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere and bumps me and starts yelling about his car. I’m still trying to figure if the damage was real. I go over to TLW’s car and look, it is not damaged, but you could see he cleaned the car of the roadside dirt, using this guys car to do it!

Now the guy is really getting excited, and starts calling #1 Son names, which neither of us appreciated, and he became very demanding. He is on the phone and yelling into it like he was about to die. He continues to call #1 Son names, and #1 is about too punch him, I’m ready to do it if he doesn’t and big mouth starts screaming, “You touch me and I call police!”

Then he leans on his car gives my son a pen and asks him, or should I say demands that he write his info down. Then he decides not to do it there, after all, it is his car! So what does this imbecile do? He comes over to MY car and lays his stuff down, I get in his face and tell him to move it, or I will. My blood is boiling and I’m afraid I’m going to hit him and get arrested. He then says to me, tell me your policy number, which I have out on a piece of paper, and I say read it. He demands I read it, I say, I will hold this paper only a bit more then that’s it! He writes what he sees and runs off. The name calling doesn’t stop and he says to me from a distance, what is your phone number? I walk up to him and scream it into his face, and say: “YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT THAT FOR YOUR SMALL MIND, IT IS NUMBERS YOU KNOW”
He says “Yes”, and then speaks into the phone, “YOU SEE THE KIND OF PEOPLE I AM DEALING WITH?”

Laughing in his face I said, anytime you moron. His real name is Rafaela.

I had to come back later, the car wasn’t ready!

To top it all off, I go to a meeting that I ran late for, with a full committee, and find out information I needed for it was not forwarded to me!

Then I hear my #2 Son’s lap top just died!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL NIECE SARA HARROW!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Why didn't you call the police? You have to make a report anyway. If not, did you at least take pictures with your phone? No telling what added on damage this creep would do after the fact. Glad you are ok...but with a confrontation like that, you are lucky. The guy sounds nuts!