Friday, March 25, 2011

BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS

Going to Maine. Gonna spend some time with our Daughter-to-be, TLC (The Lovely Courtney), and TLW (The Little Woman) and I look forward to it. What’s his name will be at work in California, so we can have a heart to heart with her, tell her how nice we really are, and not to listen to him about his father.

I’m sure that What’s His Name (WHN) is squirming right now, with the thought that “my father will be with Courtney, I hope Mom can control the conversation”.



Of course I really love to make him squirm, because it is unfounded squirmishness, I would love to have something to say about him, some little fact the he would want hidden, but I can’t. He has been a terrific son for all his life, so I just know that with his discriminate taste in the people he associates with, Courtney is the best! (He did move away from me to California!)

Now I get to meet the Maine lobsters, something in my ‘2do’ list of things I’d love to do before I die. Funny thing is another item is to see #1 Son get married to a nice woman, and so that will happen too!



The wedding is getting closer, and there are things we need to do. I will be going to my undertaker for some embalming fluid shots, so I can look good for the big day! Then he has to fit me for a tuxedo, and hope that when I wear it, no one gives me their order for drinks or food.

Today is also my good buddy Phil’s ‘Better-Half”s’ birthday. Linda has finally hit the ripe old age of 29, once again, and being married to my good buddy for a long time, we marvel at her ability to smile. Happy Birthday Linda!

No comments: