Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I LOVE YOU MS. DOKU!


She’s my mistress, sometimes my constant companion: it was love at first sight!

There are nights when you find us in bed together: Ms. Doku and me, I hold her gently, each stroke measured in love and patience, my mind set on the conquest. When she came to this country a few years ago, she had a reputation, one of being hot back in her native land. But that is what a mistress will do to a man, turn his head completely around, make him do stupid things.

Oh, TLW (The Little Woman) knows, she tolerates it because she knows there is nothing she can really do about it. Don’t get me wrong; Ms. Doku is not easy, she can be a fleeting pleasure at best, sometimes at the climatic moment, a disappointment.

Maintaining this relationship has been difficult, everyday, as often as possible, it is inexhaustible love, and I intend to pursue her as long as possible, as long as I can hold up, and keep my mind, even thought it is Ms. Doku who drives me out of it.

And what is the reward for all this pleasure, this insane lust for her, it is in knowing that it is after all a puzzle that I can continue to pick up and drop, not caring if I am caught in the act or not.

So Ms. Doku, Su as I like to call her, it’s just you and me baby, every night!

No comments: