Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THE END



As I write this, it is May 21st, the day the world is supposed to end.

It is 6:57 am, and we have until 6:00 pm before things go kaput. There is so much to say, and so little time to say it. I have decided to make my last will and testament on this blogue.

I leave all my worldly possessions to … wait a minute, I don’t have any, TLW, (The Little Woman) has it all!

OK, then what can I say. I have two books out from the library, and frankly I’m surprised that they allowed me to take them out beyond the date! Well at least it saves me a trip to the library.

I was supposed to clean up the pool so they can open it, and I think maybe I should put that aside for one more day, no sense working for tomorrow when there may not be one.

I find it interesting that the TV and newspaper have both put up the extended forecast! They are predicting good weather, so there goes a what promised to be a great week!

Now I’m thinking, lunch will be my last meal. Maybe I should go into the city and have a great time, maybe the ‘Four Seasons’, defy my doctors orders, have a high fat high calorie lunch, with drinks and lots of laughs, but the problem with that is: 1.) I will lose my appetite the closer we get to the end, 2.) I will lose my appetite the closer we get to the end!

So just in case, let me say this: Frankly, I’m sick and tired of all of you and it is about time you knew it. It is always about you, you, you! Well, times up, get over it.

However, if this is all a crock, the world will continue, let me say how really wonderful you really are, really. Wouldn’t have it any other way. Really.

P.S. There may or may not be a blogue tomorrow.

2 comments:

pamela said...

I got my dinner to go that night...just saying

Princess Pat said...

Though I didn't believe that nonsense
I must say when 6PM came and went, I
did breathe a sigh of relief. So maybe I guess I did believe. I don't know.