Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NOT MUCH HAPPENED TODAY IN HISTORY!



So who cares? You’d think a June day would be filled with a lot of history, The Japanese surrendered on Okinawa, but really, they had to. The rest of the world took a pass on June 21st. Most June 21sts are bright sunny and warm, a great day to make history. No one is getting wet or snowed under, so go out and do SOMETHING!

But no, not anyone but the JAPANESE got out and made history!

I am really disappointed in my fellow Americans. There had to be something to do on June 21, just hanging is not good, we have history books to write, high violence video games to create, even the news casts are quiet. Come on people, I have a blogue to write, and nothing to complain about!

NEXT YEAR I’D LIKE TO SEE SOME KIND OF ACTION, SOME HISTORY MAKING EVENT OCCUR ON JUNE 21ST. If not, I will be making stuff up about you. Yes YOU!

There is a lot that can happen in one day, we just have to go out and concentrate. I for one plan to make a little history next year, I will then write about it and deny it all in a court of law.

1 comment:

pamela said...

summer solstice....just saying?