Sunday, August 21, 2011

OOOOOH, AAAHHH


OOOOOH, AAAHHH!

The email came from the photographer, the wedding pictures are on his website.

“Joe! The photographer just emailed me, the wedding photos are on his website!”

“Oh! What took him so long? We’ve been married for 40 years!”

“Remind me to call your mother and tell her how sorry I am.”

“Funny, she says the same thing about you!”

“You have to tell me how to do it.”

“Just pick up the phone and …”

“No you … Anthony and Courtney’s wedding pictures. How do I access them?”

“Well, first…”

“Never mind, I’ll figure it out.  OOOH, OOOOH, OOOOOOOOOH!!!! These are beautiful! Go on your computer and look.”

“Yes dear.”
TLW and #1 Son

I hit the slide show button and start getting all the pictures.

“How did you get those pictures before me? How come you can get those and I still am on the first ones? Huh? Hmmm? How come?”

“Well I…”

“Don’t get smug! Oh! I look skinny in this one. Oh, look Joe, there you are, we should order that one!  There’s one of the two of us! Remind me to order that one, Oh! I look skinny in this one too! There’s one of #1 Son and TLC (The Lovely Courtney)! I’m going to cry!”



“Please don’t, the computer is not water-proofed.”

“Oh, OH, there is my family pictures! Oh they look great!”

“Hey, where’s my family?”

“Oh, don’t worry, your family is on there too. God forbid if they weren’t!”

“Well, my side is dressed nice, we all had shirts and shoes on.”

“Joe, you have to send out emails to everyone so they can see the pictures.”

“Why?”

“Don’t you want your family to see them?”

“Well I …”

“And by the way, send the address to my sister Maureen, my brother Kevin and Sara, and Dennis and Angela, and don’t forget to send it to my niece Elizabeth, and Megan, did I mention Megan and maybe young Kevin (He’ll be old by the time she finishes) and Christine and don’t forget Joyce and Stephen and oh yes, my nephews and how could I forget Dennis and Angela-is there anyone on your side you’d like to send to, you need to get the email addresses and why don’t we send a nice note with that and I wish my parents were alive, you could send to them too. Maybe you should take the time to describe each photo, after all, they don’t know Courtney’s family, and doesn’t #1 Son look handsome there, and so does #2 I swear he looks just like my Uncle Julius, and make sure you check the chemicals in the pool, and there is some pork chops in the freezer for tonight.“

“What a good idea!”

3 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Looks like a great party. Nice shot of Ellen and #1 son. In the pic of your speech, are those people heading for the exit sign?

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

No, I took care to lock ALL the doors and windows shut.

Anonymous said...

The photographer did a wonderful job. I don't know how C&A will be able to narrow them down.
SS-I-L