Sunday, December 04, 2011

ALL OUR PRIORITIES ARE ALL IN ORDER




The other day, I was out for a late afternoon meeting, and no one was home.

TLW (The Little Woman) came home from work and entered an empty house.

I got home and we had dinner. TLW made an announcement-that she came home to an empty house and realized she missed…

Well guess who she missed?

Go on, take a guess.

One of her kids… Nooooo.

Her husband who is there every night for over 40 years…

Noooo!

The FRIGGIN DOG! That’s who!

SHE MISSED THE FRIGGIN DOG!

The dog is dead.

Since early May, the dog has been gone. This is the same dog that greeted her in the morning when she got up with: poops, pee, and the night before’s dinner on the rug! That is who she missed!

Not her husband of 40 years who makes dinner for her every night, not the husband who unscrews the jars, fixes things, listens intently to her stories from the Wanna-Be-Bank and Truss Co! Nooo, The friggin dog she misses.

I’m thinking, maybe I should poop on the rug so she’ll miss me once in a while.


2 comments:

Princess Pat said...

Hey maybe it's time for another animal to take the place of the dog.
How about a raccoon? Apparently I have
a raccoon that loves my backyard that
I won't charge you to take. You just may have to break him of the habit of tearing up the lawn. Actually we think it's a raccoon. For all we know it could be BIGFOOT. Imagine how envious all your friends and neighbors would be.

Anonymous said...

Nope then she'll hit you with the newspaper and put you out in the cold and rain. Plus will she remember to feed Mr. Delbloggolo and give him water? I think not.
-B.T.