Thursday, March 29, 2012

MY SISTER THE KICK BOXER

AUBREY ROSE & YOU KNOW WHO


There are strange things in this world for me to fathom, one of them is my sister, a kick boxer. How many of you have sisters, and how many of them are kick boxers?

Now Mary Ann or ‘Mariooch’ as I call her is my #3 sister, also known as ‘Mary, Queen of Mouths’ and ‘Motor Mouth’ had a penchant for talking a lot. In fact, before she was born, we told her to be quiet! In fact her grandson tells her to be quiet, and he’s only 2 years old!

Being a loving brother of Mariooch, I love to see her, love to talk (Mostly listen) to her and think she is quite a gal in many respects, even an inspiration, I tease the heck out of her. Why? Because it is my job, AND it is fun, PLUS, I’ve been doing it all her life.

MY MAN AL & MAMMA ANNMARIE
But a kick boxer? Couldn’t she be a member of the NY Mets staff where I get tickets to the game? NOOOOO, God forbid. Maybe learn to cook at the Culinary Institute of America in up state New York? NOOOOOO, a kick boxer. Gosh, she could have gotten a job with Mamma Lombardi’s so I could get a free lunch, but no, she has to be selfish and kick people.

Now when I see her grandkids: that I get a kick out of.

No comments: