Monday, May 07, 2012

IT’S GETTING CRAZY UP THERE!


On a recent flight home on Southwest Airlines, I shared the flying silver tube with a few whackos! Needless to say, they all found their way to my flight!

For instance, there was the two low lives that got on board ahead of everyone else by stealing the time and efforts of the airline by feigning hardship and being put aboard by wheelchair when they were just fine physically. Not only were they able to walk, but during the flight, the phony woman got up and sat on the arm of the phony husbands seat!

Then there was the reader. This was a lady that sat across from me on the aisle seat reading a book. For some reason, when she read, her lips were moving, or should I say contorting as she read! This was a little disconcerting and she did it with great expression. Then she ordered a Vodka tonic with the vodka on the side, went back to reading and contorting, but with much vigor.

Then there was the lady and her old mother who: “Needs an aisle seat!” Brought aboard with a wheelchair, the mother had to listen to her daughter tell everyone that she needs an aisle seat. “Mommy-you have to have an aisle seat!” Mommy sat there and wondered what she was doing in an aisle seat!

Not to be outdone, one lady decided to exercise in mid flight! Yes, as I was reading my Kindle Fire, I suddenly got this sense that someone was standing behind me. Suddenly I saw this sneaker foot fling upward beside me, then another foot did the same thing! I finally turned around as this lady is standing slightly behind me and holding onto the seat backs of my seat and one across the aisle, swung her feet forward and backward. Had I decided to use the rest room, I would have been kicked in the ass and flown straight up to the front of the plane.

The final straw was the lady who got up from her seat to take down her luggage as we landed, berating a gentleman who was still trapped in his seat and unable to get out. “Your baggage is in my way, I can’t move it to get my baggage out!”
The poor guy told her to wait for him to be able to get out to help her.

What the hell is going on up there?

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Where were all the Flight Attendants while this is going on, and why not mention it to them rather then suffer in silence?? ahhh...told ya! You should have flown jetBlue!

Anonymous said...

Mary Ann is right. You shoulda flown JetBlue!
Roger Hyde