Sunday, June 03, 2012

IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO GET OUT EVERYDAY


A few days ago I poured myself a cup of coffee and noticed that it tasted kind of funny.  I mentioned it to TLW (The Little Woman) and she says, yes it does! We each have our own brand of coffee, she makes a brewed in the pot brand and I like a thing called Caribou Morning Blend that Toots II from the Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Co. had recommended, and make it from a pod.

So off to the store I go at 6:00 am to purchase milk.

I enter the Handy Pantry and see fresh rolls have arrived and this knockout young lady setting up some for buttering. She sees me and gives me a huge smile. OK I think, I’m a big boy, I can handle this, and I’ll order a roll too.

Now I’m not one to go on about something or someone, but WOW! Face, figure and personality, wow!

I go home reluctantly and there is TLW looking at me. “What’s wrong?”

“Huh?”

“You have a look on your face, what’s wrong?”

I spill my guts!

“Well, there was this beautiful young lady selling behind the counter, and I’m thinking of going back and ordering a pound of cold cuts, I slice at a time.”

Sometimes you just have to get out!


No comments: