Monday, June 11, 2012

IT ISN’T SPECIFIED IN THE MARRIAGE LICENSE


She looked me in the eyes and said: “You want to?”

I knew what she was leading up to but pretended I didn’t. “What?”

“You know.” Motioning her head sideways.

“What man wouldn’t?” I said.

“You’ll need some protection” she insisted, and I understood.

We were going to do it once again. Come hell or high water, we would get together and get it on so to speak. There was no stopping passion like this!

Slowly I peeled away my shirt, and we went at it, grinding and scrapping, until neither one of us could go on anymore, exhausted from the stellar performance. Spent: we retreated from our private little venue to cool down.

Scrapping mold and mildew from the cracks of the patio blocks IS exhausting on a hot day, and at our age we should really try to pace ourselves, but once we decide to get it on and go to work, there is no stopping the passion!

If we still smoked, we would have both lit up.

I don't remember seeing it in the marriage license though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord!

-#1 Son

Anonymous said...

TMI

ss-i-l

Princess Pat said...

If your trying to get me to lose
my lunch then this blog is the best.
Actually now that I'm thinking about
it I need to lose some weight.

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

Well Princess Pat, if you lost your lunch you would lose at least 40 lbs! You wouldn't need a diet or this blog.
The editor