Sunday, July 08, 2012

TIME TO JUICE IT UP A BIT


I have decided the blogue, ‘DelBloggolo’ needs some new life. So, in order to entertain my dear readers, that being you, I would like to introduce some new elements to the whole thing. Instead of just words, I the occasional lame photos, I’ve decided to start including some clips and even sounds.

Now I thought that the sound clips would be where they are needed to emphasis a point, not just random sounds but sounds that will lend themselves to my story or narrative.

You are probably asking yourselves: Why would this nutcase want to make a bad thing even worse?” Well, I’ll answer that for you in one word. “Perfection” That’s right, if I’m going to screw things up, I should at least try to do so properly, totally screw up. Then I am assured of doing things right!

This is an unbeatable plan, well thought out and conceived by the folks that bring you ‘DelBloggolo’, when you have had enough of life and think nothing else can go wrong!The only problem seems to be I can't unload sounds. See what I mean, I'm good!

1 comment:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Bizarre and disturbing, yet I can't look away.