Monday, August 20, 2012

I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE!


Since the Jerry Sandusky scandal and the Joe Paterno meltdown at Penn State, I need a school I can whole-heartedly support this football season. I do support NY Tech and UNC and of course SUNY/Purchase even though it doesn’t have a football team, but I need another college. So scanning the horizon I happened to find one right under my nose!

Ladies and Gentleman: I give you Stevenson University, home of the Mustangs!

Dr. 'K'
I don’t take these things lightly, so after carefully investigating: the college passed some very rigid tests. For one, the President of the college, a certain Dr. Kevin Manning has never been arrested, been involved in scandals, or had his picture in the post office! This along with the great achievements the college has made under his stewardship and the fact that I might get into a game for free, or at least half-price, coupled with the fact that he is TLW (The Little Woman)’s older brother. If I ever get a free ticket to a game, he will immediately be her younger brother (much younger).

You know me by now, I don’t kid around, and tell you with all honesty, I checked all the other colleges and universities in the country, and none had a brother-in-law of mine running it. So step aside Peyton, go have a milkshake Eli, my football Manning is Dr. ‘K’!

Of course the fight song of the Mustangs will soon be rivaling the Notre Dame fight song, and be on the lips of every college football fan in America. To keep you up to date, I will be giving you an update each week on the teams many successes that will occur on the gridiron, because I know you now care too.

Stevenson University

No comments: