Friday, August 31, 2012

IT’S A BUST


NOW THAT I HAVE MY ATTENTION!
I recently read where a woman boarding a Southwest Airlines flight was approached by a boarding gate attendant and told she was showing too much cleavage. It is sparking debate, and so here it is on this blogue.

To me, how she dresses is important because she is mixing in the general public, there are people who are of the religious life, there are prudes, children and people who get uncomfortable when they see things like that.

My concern is will the lady draw flies, or leave unwanted odors, or some obnoxious thing, other than her cleavage for me as a passenger to contend with?

I have been traveling on all kinds of conveyances and have seen some of the garb people don at train stations and airports or bus terminals. Most of the people dress appropriately, but every once in a while someone wears something objectionable.

Since T-shirts were in vogue, people have been putting things on their shirts that are mean, disgusting and down right nasty! Politics and religion are popular subjects and so is sex. However, the worst thing I ever saw in public was on a subway train back in the 70’s

I boarded the #7 train at Hunter’s Point Avenue Station one morning on my way into Manhattan. The car was sparsely populated and I got a seat. Across from me sat a rather heavy young woman in a very short mini. On one knee she had tattooed fire, and on the other knee she had tattooed the devil. I hate to say this but when she crossed her legs… she looked like hell!

I’m sorry :(

2 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Those are some carry-ons she has going there.

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

So well put!