Thursday, October 04, 2012

UH OH!

-->
TLW (The Little Woman) works for the Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Company, and is very aware of the services it provides. It is good for a Wanna-Be-Bank, and I would encourage you to use one yourself. Banking is more personal, and checking is cheaper and they pay attention to your issues and money. Plus you may be lucky enough to get TLW or Toots II, her cohort in Wanna-Be-Bank issues.

Every day TLW reads the newspapers and checks all the ads from the different Wanna-Be-Banks who compete with hers, and comments out loud about the offers and services and then finds issues with the honesty of the ads.

TLW: “What the…?”

Me: “Huh?”

“Oh, never mind”

“What???”

“Oh I was just reading an ad by the Bethpage Wanna-Be-A-Bank and they claim no foreign fees at the ATM.”

“Well, they only give you American dollars, who wants pesos?”

“Noooo you big dum… They are talking about hidden fees for using someone else’s ATM. When you belong to the Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Company, and you use the Bethpage Wanna-Be-A-Bank ATM, you are charged for the privilege, by the Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Company.”

“Wow! Wanna-Be-Banking is sure confusing!”

“Yes, they shouldn’t charge a member of their own wanna-be bank! That is a foreign fee that they kind of hide.”

“I’m appalled, here you teach little 2nd graders about Jesus and then your Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Company is charging hidden fees and hiding it!”

“But we don’t charge if you use the Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Company as a member, just when you use some other Wanna-Be-bank, not the Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Company.”

“Wait a minute, I’m confused!”

“Oh, never mind.”

“Just tell me, if I use the ATM at the Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Company, they don’t charge me for doing so! But if I use the Bethpage Wanna-Be-A-Bank, the Wanna-Be-Bank & Truss Company charges me a fee?!”

“There you go, now you are getting it”

“Getting what?”

“On my nerves.”

No comments: