Monday, January 28, 2013

A NIGHTMARE, LOL


The other morning before my mother was released from the rehab center, I got there early to help her pack her stuff.

Next to Mom lies Helen, the poor woman suffering from a dislodged brain and bleeding in her skull from a fall down 7 steps, smacking her head on a brick floor! She is suffering from headaches and can’t sleep well.

In this early morning the nurse enters the room and addresses Helen.

A nightmare
“Good morning sunshine!”

“Good morning nurse.”

“Did you sleep well last night?”

“Nah I had a terrible dream!”

“Oh! That’s too bad!”

“Yes, it was awful!”

“What was the dream about?”

“I dreamt that my husband and Elvis Presley were fighting over me!”

“Oh! Sounds like a good dream to me! What was so terrible about it?”

“My husband was winning.”

True story!

No comments: