Sunday, January 13, 2013

RUNS IN THE FAMILY

-->
It seems that we have all been on TV, the DelBloggolo family that is. After Wednesday night’s People’s Choice Awards, it got me thinking how we all seemed to make the “tele” as the Brits say.
#2 Son, Michael
Many years ago, #2 Son was captured on the screen by channel 12, at a 4th of July parade, standing in the street waving a miniature flag! He was maybe 2 years of age and he had a sailor’s suit and hat on, standing along the main street of Patchogue. 

The lovely and beautiful TLW.
Then there was the day the TLW (The Little Woman) was interviewed by Channel 12 News about Memorial Day, as we visited the Viet Nam War Veterans Memorial and she gave her recollection of vets in her family.

Then there is yours truly. On 3 different occasions, once on 20/20 and John Stossel’s segment, where they came into my office, viewed me working, once on Pat O’Brien’s HOW THEY DO THAT, where I was designing a brochure and once on the Joan London show, all so many years ago that I forgot why!
Where he goes, she goes.
But none of that compares to seeing #1 Son and his cohorts winning a prestigious award! The kid is dynamite and I AM SO PROUD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to
write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!
My webpage :: music industry