Thursday, January 10, 2013

SISTA-TANJ-GERINA


I had lunch with a few old high school classmates the other day. It seems we are all going to Washington D.C. in April and we are also looking to have a 50th high school reunion soon.

What shocked me was that it was 50 years ago in March that we had a devastation of a school fire that thank God everyone survived!

As I sat down next to the good sister: Sista Tanj-Gerina, a white envelope was handed to me without a word. This is how nuns work, they don’t say anything, especially if you are bad and will be dealt with later. 
The good sista at a party for My Cousin Vinny

I open the envelope and find baby pictures!

I wonder who these kids are, and start to over-think this. Looking at Sista Tanj-Gerina, who is deep in conversation with someone else, I surmise that there is an underlining message here. Then it strikes me!

“Carol-if you think you are getting any child-support from me, I want a blood test first!”

I get a sharp right hand to the shoulder.

“Madonna Joe! Those are my nieces and nephews!”

“Oh!”

No comments: