Friday, February 08, 2013

IS MURDER A CRIME?


Time for me to vent!

I am really angry and frustrated when some things happen. 


It all started when I went to my local supermarket STOP & SHOP, mainly because I needed to buy some ingredients for baked macaroni for my daughter. She likes any dish with macaroni, and the more cheese, the more liking she does! Being that there is nothing I wouldn’t do for her, this was important to do also.

Usually the supermarket, which is huge and disorganized, never has any customers except where I need to go. The cold cuts counter: 40,000,000 people ahead of me, the parking is easy enough, you can practically park on the curb there are so few cars. But this day was Saturday, the day before the Super Bowl. This day, I can’t find a parking space, and have to walk for a while before I get to the store. The place is crowded with people all buying food for the big game.

Now I wonder, why is it such a big game that you have to have parties to eat yourself sick, hear a lot of chit chat and no one is watching the game, just eating?

Well I’m annoyed that I have to fight this unbelievable crowd of shoppers. One of the things I need is elbow macaroni. My daughter insists on all traditional ingredients so I make sure she gets them. I start looking at the 50 million brands of pasta (I remember when it was called macaroni) and there standing in the way is this lady who is on her I-pad or I-phone or I-don’tknowwhat electronic, oblivious to the world holding a small box and fiddling. FINALLY the genius moves and I get my MACARONI! You see that yuppies, I still call it macaroni! MACARONI!  There! I said it again!

Off to the checkout counter to pay, the lines are long and the baskets piled high with food for the next day’s game, America will stuff itself once more needlessly with dips, chile and chips, ribs and wings, soda, beer and wine. Who ever heard of watching football with a glass of wine? Sissies do that.

There is a checkout for 12 items or less, and only two people on it! Oh good! The Lord is with me, the stars are aligned and all is right with the world! WRONG!


The two people are mother and young daughter, with two baskets loaded to the ceiling. Now here is the fun part, there is a long line forming behind me already with guys, all my age all with just a few items. OK DelBloggolo, so what? I tell you so what! The dumb broad is paying for the groceries with about 15 different gift-cards, each had to be swiped and destroyed by young Mr. STOP & SHOP ringing up the order! This took about 15-minutes! The selfish broad never even looked up for fear of catching someone’s eye and maybe getting her throat strangled! Come on folks: stop inconveniencing people because you are too selfish and stupid! If I killed her, would the judge and jury really think it a crime, or a mercy killing?

No comments: