Sunday, February 10, 2013

YOU MAY ALREADY BE A WINNER!


But probably NOT!

I was looking in my emails a few months ago thinking that the Nigerians must get vacations because they hadn’t sent me any notifications of my email address being selected for millions of dollars. Then all of a sudden… you guessed it, more emails making me a billionaire. There were widows who were dying from cancer with huge bank accounts, bank officials that had unclaimed funds in there keeping and needed to get it away from the unscrupulous, and lucky lotto winners who want to give it to me. (Indeed)

Then to make me understand how true it all is, I got emails from FBI directors, and just doggone honest folk all wanting me to have these millions upon millions of USD, as they put it.

When I feel like it I will answer these requests for my info and give them a favorite ID, that of one Algonquin J. Calhoun, and along with as much personal info they think they can con out of me.

Then I got one from PCH informing me I won $1,000,000.00!

Now of course I worked at PCH, and know how they operate, honestly and truthfully in spite of some bad publicity they once experienced. They do come to your door and knock on it and with cameras, memorialize the event, and yes, people do win! Besides, one of my favorite people, Jan works there and is as honest as they come, and wouldn’t be otherwise.

Then recently in one of my winning emails, they asked for the same personal info and asked for a picture! A picture of me in this mix with a next of kin listed. This is all new to me and so I sent them one, because they asked for it, I want to continue to receive these obscene amounts of money, and frankly besides having the time, I like to think I’m loaded on something besides Jack Daniel Manhattans.

What do you think, does it look like me?

No comments: