Thursday, March 07, 2013

TLW SPEAKS AND READS


To herself!

TLW (The Little Woman) sat looking at her laptop, as I took out mine and opened to Facebook. She has the habit of reading something, watching TV or perusing her laptop and speaking out loud without any reference for me to go by.

There among the postings on Facebook I found was this clip of a little boy standing over a hospital baby bed for newborn infants. It was posted by my nephew Marc, and a really good guy who slowly is building his family.

The posting was to showoff Olivia, his brand new daughter and his son Ryan, just starting to burst with a huge personality. First off as you can see if you click:
both children are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! This they got from ME!

I play the clip and TLW asks who’s that?

“It’s my nephew Marc’s child, Ryan!”

“Oh! What’s he singing?”

“A short piece from Rigoletto!” (Sounds a lot like Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star)

I hand her my laptop and she watches.

Then I go further down and find this:

The ending is hysterical and worth the watch. As I come to the end I laugh out loud, immediately prompting TLW to ask once again:

“What’s that?”

I explain and she wants to watch, so once again she gets my laptop and watches.

The morning had been a goldmine of clips and for a change no one was asking me to click if I love Jesus, or try to find a city in Texas or Florida that doesn’t have an ‘A’ in it’s spelling, or just find the mistake. So far the right wingers along with the left wingers were just sitting on their perches not commenting yet, neither Bush or Obama had been vilified yet as it was only 6:00 am.

But the issue here folks is TLW, she needs clips to watch since pictures don’t have enough credibility for her. A clip makes her believe, a picture is only Photoshop. Please, do me a favor: post a clip or two on Facebook, so I can read my laptop in piece?

No comments: