Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MR. FRICK MEETS MR. FRACK!


Through the course of my 68 years in life, I have met all kinds of people, some are nice and some not, but the memorable ones make it interesting for sure. Recently while in California for the graduation of TLC (The Lovely Courtney), I had a chance to get to know her dad, Roger.

Tower of Terror
If you have a sense of humor, can laugh at yourself, and be fun to be around, then you are pretty good in my book. Roger is all three and then some. There is one other quality he owns and that is TLC loves him, and it is a beautiful mutual father-daughter love and respect.

Mom (Claire) Roger and TLC dance the night away!
If you remember a few years ago “the dance” became an overnight sensation on the web, when he did a breakout dance that was planned by TLC and Roger that had everyone on the floor!
The only thing is… he and TLW (The Little Woman) were trying to kill me. Yes, in Disneyland they tried and almost succeeded, but I foiled the plot, I closed my eyes!

A great pair!
If there was a ride that tested your skeletal system, your ability to hold your breakfast or lunch down, and your mental health, Roger found it and rode it to the ground. And his daughter was just as game, a pair of Kamikaze test pilots who will face any danger, any day and any time. These are two people who enjoy life!

Actually, Roger was a lot of fun: has a great sense of humor and can tell you everything you need to know about companies of the world.

If you know anything about Roger, it is that Hockey is his passion, and as a huge hockey fan with a tie to minor league hockey, I think he lives and dies for the sport, and if I am not mistaken, is or was a hockey announcer for a team in the south.

Well Roger, it was my gain to have met you, and it is my gain to call you a friend, and I speak for TLW as well when I say you helped make for a wonderful 4 days in California, and maybe somehow we can do it again, thanks buddy!

No comments: