Monday, June 17, 2013

IT’S AMAZING!


I get a call the other day from the Huntington Town Department of Parks and Recreation. A woman wishes to speak to TLW (The Little Woman), and they are enquiring about an organization that she helped out with. According to the woman, TLW is the President of the organization, and could she talk to her.

I explain that she is NOT the president and never has been, that there is NO president to begin with. The woman not satisfied then requests a phone number where she can be reached. I reply that she will have to call here after 6PM. “Ok, I will” and we hang up.

A few hours later another lady calls from the same office and asks for TLW, and I explain she is not here. She goes into the same spiel as the first one and I say: “I just explained to you people that she is NOT the president!’

She does look dangerous!
“Don’t you call me you people, I am a government official, I could have your wife served with papers. I’m only trying to protect your wife!”

“DON’T YOU GET ON YOUR HIGH HORSE WITH ME, LADY, I PAY YOUR SALARY!”

“I PAY MY OWN SALARY!”

“NOOOO, I DO!”

“Well we are only trying to protect your wife.

Some lowlife official is going to subpoena my wife for what, withholding information that they now have because I told them?

HAHA!

You know what, they should, then they can take her to jail where I will bring her laptop, and she will bug then until they go crazy trying to get it to work after she does a download or two, it would serve them right.

No comments: