Wednesday, June 12, 2013

THEY KNOW ME!


As is the custom every Sunday morning, TLW (The Little Woman) and I go to a local diner for breakfast. In our routine visit we have the same waitress every time, a great gal with a great sense of humor. The same cast of characters are present and they all sit in the same places.

This past Sunday, we walk into the diner and head for our usual booth, about halfway down the room and sit. Something is different and it turns out to be the place mats. They look like children’s place mats and are very colorful, with games and puzzles and a fun looking thing if I do say so.

Me: “Boy this looks like fun!”

TLW: “You want a pen so you can keep busy?”

HAHA! I was just thinking, there should be some crayons!

Our waitress comes over and I comment on the mats and she says: “Do you want a crayon?”

“WOW! Do I look like that or give off that kind of impressions?”

“Well, you are a lot of fun!”

I guess I should be flattered, but I NEVER got the crayon!

No comments: