Friday, September 27, 2013

DID YA HEAR?????

-->
I’m going be a grandfather!

Yes, I will soon be able to show off pictures, tell tales and brag just like you guys! I’ve already had a peek of my grandchild and the consensus is that the child looks just like me! BEAUTIFUL!

I have waited for over 21 years for this moment, and when #1 Son gave us the news, this immense sense of joy just took over.

my profile around the stomach
The big day is around April 1st, and I look forward to it as a day to rejoice, and wish only that my dad was still alive to enjoy this moment with us.

So excuse me please, since I am so happy I can’t even put these words together. More to come for sure, but a huge ‘thank you’ goes out to my beautiful daughter-in-law Courtney, (TLC), and I know that she will be a great mom, someone who will lovingly guide her precious child, and to my son who I am proud to say is, he will be a better dad than I ever was.

You know, children are a wonderful gift, and I am sure Roger and Claire Hyde, Courtney’s parents and my wonderful wife have done so much to make these guys so terrific and special.

Their child, will be a beautiful baby and smart like the parents, and the creativity level is going to be sky high.

Congratulations, Courtney, Anthony, Claire and Roger, we done good!

3 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Congratulations to all, so happy for you.

Michele DePalo said...

Congratulations!!! I had a premonition the other day that you were going to post an expected grandchild soon. (I scare myself sometimes.)

Anonymous said...

Claire and I are just as excited!
Roger