Sunday, October 20, 2013

I’M ANDROIDABLE


It must be a cloudy night!
Androidable
That's what I are,
Unavoidable
Tho' near or far.

Like a phone of love that rings on me,
How the thought of it does things to me.
Never before
Has something been more...

Androidable
In every way,
And forever more
That's how I'll stay.

That's why, darling, it's incredible
That something so unavoidable
Thinks that I am
Androidable, too.

[interlude]
Androidable
In every way,
And forever more
That's how I'll stay.

That's why, darling, it's incredible
That something so unavoidable
Thinks that I am
Androidable, too.

Please allow me to give you some background.

My cell phone is on a mission along with my GPS AND my laptop, I-pad and Kindle to put me in an early grave or have me committed!

The Macaroni Man
I got a text message from my nephew, the Macaroni Man and in the message was a photo of two newspaper headlines 4 years apart saying the same thing. “A STAR IS BORN” it reads about a past NY Jets quarterback and the current NY Jets quarterback. I answer it in kind with sarcasm.

Then a few hours later I get another text with the same thing. This time it is from #1 Son (Anthony).  I think nothing of it and continue on my way.

#1 Son
Another text comes to me and it is asking me what I’m doing on this day and I answer that I’m going to a wedding. Who’s wedding is the next question to me. I think it strange why the Macaroni Man would want to know that, but I don’t answer right away.

Another text and this one says: “Why are you keeping me in suspense?” I decide to answer, even though I’m thinking it’s none of the Macaroni Man’s business. I write: We are going to a wedding for one of Aunt Ellen’s friends from work” I get one more text, and this time it says: “Why are you calling my Mom Aunt Ellen?”

Yes folks, I was answering the wrong person with two identical text streams to me, mistakenly thinking one was the other. As I told my son, I’m getting too old for these fancy new gadgets!

No comments: