Sunday, November 10, 2013

HEALTH CARE AND ME

-->
I been reading all about the Obama Care act that was passed by congress, and I have some questions.

If I don’t have to give up my present plan, then why are we doing this? I think they should have Obama Car Care insurance instead. This would be a plan that would engulf everyone who owns a car and doesn’t have time to wash it, doesn’t care if it is washed, or just never noticed the car was dirty to begin with.

As I mentioned before, TLW (The Little Woman) pointed out that my car needed washing, and that would mean she was telling me to wash it. My response was reasonable, timely and to the point without too much elaboration: NO!

Look, I leave that thing out in the rain, because of all the junk in our garage. My feeling is the car is getting cleaned about every 6 to 8 days when it rains, so why spend the money to go to a car wash? Once you get there, you get choices, all kinds of options that confuse, and then I overpay for something I didn’t even want in the first place. There is also the danger of those little side racks that have all kinds of cutesy devices for your car that I swear I can’t live without, and how I ever did up to this point is beyond me.

Just think, Obama Car Care, the answer to your problems. Say you go to a parking garage and hand over the keys to the attendant, who goes ahead and parks your car, which happens to be brown according to the registration. You come back after a dinner and a Broadway play say, and ask for your car, the attendant asks what the color is and you say brown; he goes and comes back empty handed.

Al's Web Masters and Car Wash could tie it all together!
“Hey, where’s my car?” you ask, and he says there is only one car left and it is grey! When you describe the make and model, he realizes it is brown but needs a washing. (This DID happen to me once!) With Obama Car Care, you can automatically get it washed with a very low deductible, and you don’t have to rid yourself of your present car wash where you live!

I know it is complicated, but you would go on the Obama Car Care website that would give you all the options you could select from drop down menus, including the little chotchkies on the side racks! (Boy, the more I write about this, the more I like it!) Of course all this would take a few months to iron out all the little things, but once up, the Republicans will be very sad they didn’t think of it. The government could hire Al’s Websites and Car Wash as the web master to build it.

I’m sure this great idea has been tried before, probably in Massachusetts, when Romney was the governor.

No comments: