Saturday, November 30, 2013

ITS’ ALL IN YOUR ATTITUDE


TLW Not always smiling!
Recently, TLW (The Little Woman) has been complaining that she is having trouble with the Internet, in getting on. She gets angry, and uses semi-angry language to express it! Not only that, she is almost blaming me for the problem.

“Joe! I’m having trouble getting on the darn Internet. It won’t let me on. I have to go into the kitchen to get on and then it will work for me.” This is while using her I-pad that the problem persists.

She gets crossed and irritated and angry and darn right mad, and I feel like it is my fault for introducing her to it. However, I know she thinks I did it somehow when all I ever do is go on the Internet without problems. This to her is even more irritating, and she wants to know what she is doing wrong.

“Joe, what is it I’m doing wrong???”

“It’s your attitude, it can sense your attitude and won’t cooperate.”

“Oh, don’t give me that!”

“It’s true, you express yourself with a mean streak and it freezes, refusing to even open up for you.”

“You are telling me that my attitude is the cause for my not getting on the Internet?”

I open my laptop and…
A face that launched 1,000 browsers!

“Now watch, my attitude is nice and friendly, happy and glad to use the Internet, I will now go on it.”

I hit a few keys and Yahoo appears, in all its’ glory, functioning as it should.

“See what a good attitude will get you?”

“Oh, go shit in your hat!”

I would normally do what she asks except for her attitude: you see what I mean?

No comments: