Monday, November 25, 2013

YOU PUT YOUR RIGHT FOOT IN YOU PUT YOUR RIGHT FOOT OUT!


What can be neater than to find out you are a grandfather to be? Not a million dollars, not anything makes me happier. It is truly God’s gift.

#1 Son and TLC (The Lovely Courtney) had told the family that based on the doctor’s report: we were having a baby boy! Now having boys myself, I know that can be exhilarating and filled with promise.

“Dad, the doctor is 80% sure, but don’t say anything because he will confirm it next week!”

The doctor apparently studied at Al’s Medical and Shoeshine School, because he can’t tell between a girl and a boy! This must have gotten him into a lot of trouble when he needed to use the rest room in school, or choosing his underwear in the morning.

Turns out the Magnum Comes Lately degree holder mistook a foot for a well… you get my drift. But not to worry, there is nothing like a sweet little baby girl. I have one and I love her to pieces. To this day I tell her how beautiful she is. She is my first child and only daughter, and she gets whatever I can give her.

Having grown up with 4 sisters and being the only boy, I know how great a little girl is, how nice to see them and how much we all care for each other, and how we feel. I hope this little child takes after her mom, an accomplished and beautiful lady who has her head of straight and her passion for life high. The child will be a very fortunate young lady with a great dad who is as much passionate about things as is his wife.

Toots, we done good!
So Dear Readers let us toast life, let us give joy to the fact that it can continue, and let’s remember that either a boy or girl, someone new is coming into the world and breathing with new life, love and passion for it, and most of all: that she is healthy.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Congratulations!! And God Bless!! I know you two will be wonderful, if not the best, grandparents ever!!