Wednesday, January 01, 2014

NEW BEGINNINGS


Happy New Year to you all! I hope you are not too sober from last night, or how will you read this blogue?

Since my New Year’s resolution is set in stone, there is no reason to get excited or worked up. No resolutions are the best kind in my book. There is a lot to get excited about this year, the next new season will be spring, baseball starts up in February with spring training, but the most important thing to happen will be the arrival of my new Granddaughter, who is already a princess!

When I was born, Dad looked at me and said to Mom: “Good luck with that!”

As the new year begins, it is also another year, a year to add to the past years and remind myself that there is still a lot I need to see and do, so I can pass on my observations to you. Being I love to write, I plan to write my memories with the intent of publishing them in some kind of memorial.

Also I have a need to express what I think in words about what I see, and who I know. This I hope will be with humor and good taste. (Good taste from me comes with the words ‘I hope’.

Anyway, Let’s all have a wonderful New Year, with old differences set aside and forgotten, that parents with sick children all over the world find them healed. That parents who were estranged from their children are reunited, and contentious relationships brokered into peaceful ones, that no one losses a job, or a loved one, that there is nothing but prosperity for all, happiness and enough love to spread around the world twice over.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, I LOVE YOU ALL, AND THANK YOU FOR READING.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Beautiful, Joseph.......that last paragraph says it all........love to you and all. Happy New Year!