Thursday, February 13, 2014

IT DOESN’T TAKE HER LONG


A real Wisenheimer
In the many years of Internet, TLW (The Little Woman) has had issues with computers. At first I encouraged her to get on and join the world, and since then I have been paying the price. Usually as of late her problem seems to be accessing the Internet from her recliner, and often goes into the kitchen to surf.

Recently she couldn’t get on and I explained to her that it wasn’t the Internet connection so much as her attitude. I explained that when I get on, I am happy and in good spirits, ready for an adventure in cyber surfing, and that if she is having trouble, then it must be her attitude. This observation/advice was greeted with and I quote: “GO SHIT IN YOUR HAT!”

Recently I had trouble getting on the Internet myself, while she was on.

Me: “Hmmm the Internet is giving me trouble this morning!”

Her: “OH!”

Me: “Yeah, it won’t let me on!”

Her: “Hmmm, maybe it’s your attitude.”

Me: “Nah, my attitude is tailor made for the Internet.”

Her: “Well, I got on, I guess my attitude is better than yours is this morning.”

Me: “Right. I’m sure the Internet is confusing me with you, thinking you are me and letting you on.”

Her: “Maybe you should go in the kitchen?”

Me: “Maybe you should leave early for work this morning, they say snow in a couple of days!”

No comments: