Friday, March 07, 2014

GETTING PO’D

-->
Now I’m a simple guy, not too complicated and not easily angered, except when it comes to boring, stupid and inconsiderate people.

Now take last Saturday for instance. I get out to go to get some petro for my horseless carriage and when I get to the filling station there are two pumps, one in front of the station and one on the side about 150 yards away. The one in front of the station is filled with cars and people waiting behind them, so I decide to go to the side one that has no one there. No attendant comes to take care of my car, I get annoyed and step out of my car and look for someone. There at the pump is this bozo who is standing there and waving me into the crowd of cars so I can wait some more. I go to another gas station.

Getting my gas from another station, I see this Dunkin Donut store across the street and decide since I’m PO’d I’d get a donut to sooth my aching heart. I park and walk into the Dunkin Donuts establishment and what do I see? A LONG LINE OF PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME! This morning is not going well.

That afternoon I decide to make a nice salad with the steak I’m making for dinner and go to the local supermarket. It takes me forever to find a parking space because everyone and his brother and sister is there shopping, because a storm is coming in a few days and there is panic buying! THEY WILL DIE WITHOUT TEN GALLONS OF MILK, 50 MILLION POUNDS OF COLDCUTS AND 40 MILLION BAGS OF CHIPS TO WAIT OUT THE STORM!

These morons are annoying me because they are running with their carts, and blocking aisles while at the same time other idiots are coming up behind me impatient to get ahead. When you do that moron, I just take even more time and make you nuts.

Leaving the supermarket, I go out the exit door only having to negotiate around a monkey who thinks he should go into the exit door and not the entrance door. If this is not enough, I go to the road where there is a traffic light and it takes the sissies in front of me forever to move through the green light and I get stuck at the red!

There are too many morons out there, and they all live near me. They should rename the town ‘Moronville’ and be done with it.

No comments: