Friday, March 21, 2014

SHE LOOKED SUSPICIOUS

-->
Right before our disastrous first attempt at entry into the boarding area at La Guardia air terminal, I was happy to see that the Homeland Security people are out there protecting us from the terrorists that look to prey on Americans of all sizes and shapes.

As you enter the building the first thing that should worry you is if there are suspicious characters walking around in that large and crowded place. As you pass the individuals you try to asses as you pass them by, is he a terrorist, is she really pregnant or is that a explosive device she is hiding under her clothes?

You just never know by the looks of things.

Terrorist? You bet!
As TLW (The Little Woman) and I were moving through the long line and about to go through the detectors, one of the Homeland people pulled this suspicious looking person from the line and asked her to stick out her hand where they tested it for explosive traces. I thought: ‘Thank God!’ they do this! The person looked like she could be one of them, secretly posing as a normal person, but intent on doing me physical harm.

Fortunately the suspicious character showed no traces of handling explosives, because I had to spend the next few days with her, first on the plane and then the hotel and back!

I have to say: Homeland Security sure knows how to single out the suspicious! I know I sleep with my eyes opened.

No comments: