Tuesday, May 06, 2014

SOME PEOPLE

-->
The last Tuesday of every month I sit in on a meeting as a member of the Board of Directors, dealing with issues for people with disabilities.

On this board is one individual who thinks he has an audience and can freely say what he wants! I find this to be in terrible taste and unfortunate that the rest of the board has to hear him. I wish he would shut up! But no, he has to punish all with his poor incessant humor and loss of presence.

Putting out zingers on a frequent basis, it seems nothing will stop him, especially when it comes to politicians and his favorite target, the good governor of the great state of New Yuk.

As we all know the good governor of the great state of New Yuk is a well-meaning man with a vision. Well, he’s meaning to run for President of the United States and envisions a rap sheet of accomplishments to show the rest of the country, outside of New Yuk why we should elect him.

Now this individual I speak of on the board, has targeted the good governor of the great state of New Yuk and it seems will continue to do so, until either the political police from the great state of New Yuk take him away, or the good governor of the great state of New Yuk goes away.

Heck, if they do come and get me, they will have to feed and cloth me, and I can then sleep all day. Maybe we can have the meetings at the other side of my cell.

No comments: