Friday, July 11, 2014

TAMMY


Spent my birthday in part at the movies. The movie, if you want to call it that was ‘TAMMY’, and here’s what I got.

The critics panned the movie, I would can the movie and leave it at the curb.  The only thing funny about this film was that it got to the big screen. What astonished me were the big names in the disaster such as: Dan Aykroyd, Kathy Bates and Susan Sarandon!

Tammy (Melissa McCarthy) is having a bad day. She’s totaled her jalopy of a car, gotten fired from her mundane job at a franchise burger joint, and when she goes home for some comfort finds her husband getting comfortable with one of the neighbors. This all happens in the first few minutes of the show, from there on in it goes downhill, faster than a truck loaded with my lunch and no brakes!

She has given up on her career?
There are some things you should never do: one of them is watch this movie. The dialogue was meaningless, pointless, and humdrum as was the plot as it went along. The far-fetched antics of both Grandma (Susan Sarandon) and Tammy as they travel was childish and simply had no real basis to make the movie funny, just stupid. The only movie that might be worst was ‘Hey Dude, Where’s My Car?’ It was the worst display of sophomoric humor that I have ever witnessed in real life, let alone the movie screen. The good thing about the movie is that you could choose to go to the toilet at any time and still not miss anything.

GO AWAY!
My suggestion is to heed my cry. Save hard earned money and go to the bathroom instead. You can always say you saw the movie and get away with it, since there was nothing to see, no one would want to relive the nonsense and even if someone does talk about it, it would be to say it sucks.

Thank you
The DelBloggolo movie critic.
I rate this movie: GMMMB (Give Me My Money Back.)

No comments: