Sunday, November 02, 2014

I’M PREVENTED FROM TAKING PICTURES!


We entered the pancake house for breakfast one Sunday morning recently (Oct. 26) and were greeted by the waitress, a strikingly beautiful young woman wearing a form fitting costume for Halloween. To say the least, and that is all I will say: SHE WAS MARVELOUS!!!!

I kid you not: she was absolutely beautiful with long black hair, gorgeous eyes and one hell of a figure.  

She was ready to guide us to a table nearby, but I insisted on one way down the end of the restaurant, and then followed her, as she glided down the long aisle, to my delight!

OK, just like a man, but I admire pretty woman and sometimes even smart ones too. I am no prude and you wouldn’t judge me that way if you knew me. I made no obscene comments to her, respecting her, and when she got me to my table, I had a little conversation.

“I love your costume!” I said.

“Oh! Do you know who I’m supposed to be?”

In my mind I had an answer but didn’t opine in THAT direction.

“No?”

Have you seen the Avengers?”

“Who?”

“The Avengers. Haven’t you seen the trailers at least?

TLW (The Little Woman) now took over.

“No, we are too old to watch that. (She was killing me here.)

She walked away disappointed as I was when she did so.

Well, at least I still have my imagination, if I can just recall what I was suppose to dream about again.







Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should!






No comments: