Sunday, December 28, 2014

I FIGURE IT OUT…

-->
Actually someone else did and finally a mystery is cleared up! Way back in August, TLW (The Little Woman) and I met
The lovely Noelle
this lovely couple from France, she Noelle, her name because she was born on Christmas Day, and her handsome husband: What’s His Name! I couldn’t quite remember his name and so I think it was: What’s His Name, since that is the only name coming to mind.

This Christmas, my sister-in-law Maureen and her husband Steve visited for the day and got around to Noelle and What’s His Name. Since they were so charming a couple I inquired about their well being and was told they were coming to America! Then Maureen related that What’s His Name actually was using an alias now: Ludwig!

Now Dear Reader, I don’t truly know how long What’s His Name will go by this new alias, my only hope is it is for a while, since I am so bad at remembering names. As you know the French people have been allies of America since the Revolutionary War, and not once did they change their name to anything but used the old standby: France. Nice name, easy to remember and when filling out a travel form for going overseas, the French put in a nice easy name to remember: ‘France’! If you are traveling there, filling out the destination box on your passport: ‘France’ comes in handy and is easy to spell. Not only that: but both the American and French sides can read it and know what is meant. This is what I am hoping for the so-called ‘Ludwig’. After all, Ludwig can be tricky at times, I mean what do really call him now with this new moniker ?

What's His Name AKA 'Ludwig'
We Americans like to be friendly and use nicknames to shorten our conversations and put in as little effort as we can in conversing (Even ‘conversing is too long for Americans, we like to chat.) So what nickname will I use for Ludwig? Lud, Luddy, Wig? No, none of these seem right for Ludwig, he needs something special, dynamic and ‘cool’! What’s His Name has a ring to it. I know, how about Noelle’s husband? No, not respectful enough, besides it needs to be short. We do have a TLW (The Little Woman) how about WHN? I like it.




LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should!


No comments: