Saturday, December 27, 2014

I’M FULLY ACCESSORIZED


You know that once you commit to something you give it all you have, right? If you are a fireman you get a fireman’s hat, coat and gloves, maybe even a nice long hose and ladder. A policeman? Well you just go out there a grab yourself a badge and a gun with a nice night stick and a blue tie, you DO want to look your best for those you apprehended. A cheap hooker… well you get the picture, if not I’ll send you one.

It should go without saying, if you are an exerciser, attending the gym every other day, you need to look like one too, or else people will shun you on the gym floor. Being a gym rat now, I have to strut around the floor, fist clenched and looking like I can bench-press my lunch. Now all the good looking young ladies have complete ensembles, tights, suits and even, yes dare I say it: sports bras! The fact that they can lift more than me is not important, what is important is that they work out, and in front of me!

But enough about others, let’s discuss me; after all it is my blogue. All the young guys when they strut around, they are strutting chic, up to date finery, only the best in gym wear. Why just the fingerless gloves say it all, I’m can bench-press DelBloggolo’s lunch! They show up in a hoodie, gym pants and muscle shirts, gloves and water bottle. The water bottle is somewhat like a policeman’s badge, something that you sport.

Then there is yours truly, I show up the first day in street clothes, repleat with brown shoes and an attitude. I try out the first piece of equipment and am told to please not do that to the fire extinguisher! Who knew?

So I decided to go out and get myself accessorized, get with it, look like one of them, do the wild thing. Mind you no sport’s bra but the manly garb, the fingerless gloves, the hoodie and gym sweat pants, even down to the water bottle! I even bought a combination lock to use a locker and stick in my travel bag so I can exercise or work out, with just a water bottle. Now if you see me, you will see a man who is strutting along on the gym floor, sweating and grunting, with an eye out for the ladies. I decided maybe it is a good idea to leave the fire extinguisher alone.
  




LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should, my Daddy needs the work!



No comments: