Monday, December 15, 2014

SHE’S DANGEROUS ABOUT.


SHE’S DANGEROUS ABOUT THE HOUSE.

As a married man, I try to keep a low profile, keep my nose clean and stay out of sight as much as possible. In fact, I’m thinking about writing a book called: ‘THE TASKMASTER!’  It will be a horror filled novel about a husband who is sentenced to his wife’s side for the rest of his days. She is unable to do for herself, so she marries this toady and he has to do it all.

Every time she sees dirty clothes, he is called to the washing machine and clothes dryer. (And don’t forget the lint filter needs to be cleaned!) As he settles in for a nice afternoon nap on a rainy day-“I sure could use a cup of tea!”

Now since TLW (The Little Woman) is incapacitated, she needs help for the things she used to be able to do herself, but no longer can. Since I never hired a maid, (I forgot) I do all the things she needs done. As she sits in her chair, she is a wonderful patient, very concerned NOT to ask too much of me since she thinks I’ll be overworked. She sits and I bring her breakfast, her coffee or a newspaper, or anything she needs.  

She is appreciative of my efforts to create new and interesting yet tasty meals, just to lighten her day, and will ask what I plan for dinner.

However, (You knew this was coming) once she hops on her knee scooter, things change, as she patrols the area for things she wants to do. If I am in earshot of her, she finds things that need to be done. She is usually doing something for her disability insurance or a note to her orthopedist, a supply count of pills or inventory of pantry needs. All her activity keeps me on my toes, as I run about to get what she needs. I get all her medications and anything else she needs from the outside.

Do you remember the TV show: I Led 3 Lives? It premiered I believe in 1953. Well so do I. I now have an alter ego, a touch of my feminine side, A SIDE I NEVER KNEW, and of course me!

I wonder if I can make any money on this?

  





Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should!


No comments: