Tuesday, December 30, 2014

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

-->
As I write this, I am about to attend a marriage of a certain gentleman who has always been special to people with heart. It is not everyday you can find a person like that but when you do you want the heart to beat and the soul to sing.

This young man of whom I write has always left light in the room then when he entered. He is a generous man; his humor is matched by his willingness to give cheer and carry one’s own cross, but always stop and smile. He is humble by nature and has never boasted as far as I know.

There was once a time where he was in a dark place, but through the grace of God found the strength to believe in himself and fight on. He had his angels and he had prayers, and he had his good heart.

He has married a beautiful girl and hopefully he will always be happy.

So today I will be happy, finding him smile once again, lifting not only his heart but the hearts of those who love him. It is the fitting end to a beautiful but sad year. Beautiful in that I have now a beautiful granddaughter, yet so sad that Mom has passed and with it the end of my family as I knew it from childhood.

But that young man, in his fight and attitude, has raised me up to walk on stormy mountains and seas, and count the blessings that I do have in my life, and rid the hypocrisy that once existed.






LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm



DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
My Daddy says its good for you!!



No comments: