Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WITH APPLE YOU GET PUMPKIN


Ever been half awake and had to answer a question, and when you do you mix up the dream world you were in with the reality of the real world? Neither have I.

TLW (The Little Woman) the other night had an interesting episode of dream into reality back into dreamland. She likes to play a certain game on her I-pad and will spend a lot of time playing.

The other night she was dozing off, and when she came through, I asked her if she wanted anything, since she can’t get around because of her foot.

“Would you like a piece of pie and some milk?” I asked.

“Yes.”

It's in the rules.
“What would you like?” I continued.

“What do you have?”

“I have apple pie and pumpkin pie” I responded.

“Yeah”

“Yeah what?”

“You know, you get 3 slices gives you pumpkin.” She informed me.

“Huh???” (My head was starting to hurt.)

“You know, you get 3 slices of apple and it gives you 1 piece of pumpkin.”

I start to laugh out loud: the game she was playing was clearly having an effect on her mind! Interestingly, she is starting to realize something doesn’t make sense, but sticks with her story.

“Okay, I’ll give you a slice of apple, when you finish you qualify for pumpkin if the rules are still in effect!”

She seemed pleased.








Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should

No comments: