Monday, January 12, 2015

GIVE ‘EM HELL DELBLOGGOLO


Did you hear about the man who plugged his electric blanket into the toaster?
He kept popping out of bed all night!

I use a C-Pap machine, something to help me not snore and sleep through the night. For me to use it successfully, I need a certain type of mask. When I have this mask, I sleep uninterrupted the whole night and have a great night’s sleep. The mask is designed to cover both my nose and mouth, and pumps out a fine mist into your nose that you breath without difficulty and it is very soothing, it is called: the full mask. There is also the half mask, which I had tried and found it doesn’t work for me.  What will happen in the middle of my sleep is I will open my mouth and dry it out, leaving me gasping and in great need of something to drink! It is the worst feeling on the face of the Earth!

Last June I needed a new mask and called for one, the supplier sends me a half mask. I call and tell them I want a full mask, they say OK and send me a half mask once again. I get frustrated and decide not to bother anymore until my Eyes, Ears and throat doctor sets up an appointment to meet him for a checkup. I go and tell him I haven’t had to use the C-Pap machine in over 6 months because of the stupid supplier. He writes me an order and sends it in, they send me a tubing, but no mask!

Complaining to TLW (The Little Woman) I decide that I will return the C-Pap machine and be done with it, giving the doctor Hell.

I go to the doctor and his assistant meets me and I begin to complain, she listens and gets me the proper mask, and also introduces me to a machine that will measure my brain waves while I sleep, that I should use that evening and return the next morning.

I return home and TLW asks: How did it go?
I reply: I gave them Hell!
“Then what happened?
“I respond: They gave me more stuff!”

At least SHE thinks it’s funny!





LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?

You should, it's award winning!

No comments: