Sunday, January 18, 2015

I HATE TO BUT IN BUTT…


Yo' Mama is so fat she wears a watch on each arm –
one for each time zone she's in.

And that is all I’m seeing now in the mass media!

I would hate to have you think I’m a prude butt, it seems that everyday I look on the Internet and some of the newspapers and magazines, some young woman has her ass sticking out. I know that sounds crude, but what the hell, do I really need to see it that much?

 If it isn’t bad enough, now I’m seeing even the men sticking there’s out. It seems that every show on Showtime and HBO features at least one unadorned butt for my unsuspecting eyes. That makes me wonder when they will start showing up naked? That scares me.

Now I always refrained from showing my butt. I wear pants and am saving it for certain politicians to kiss. That will be the premier showing, maybe even get it televised, I figure there should be a healthy audience for that.

Butt I can’t help but wonder, all in all, why it is necessary at all to have to see a butt? No matter how cute you deem it, it is kind of stupid to show.

Of course there is that Kim Kardashian gal, you know the one with the big butt, so big it has its own zip code? The media pick up on that and give you a full back view: of course it comes with no background.

Then there is Farah Abraham, who decided to have a lip implant. Why do you need big lips? I myself don’t have lips: I just have edges, and along with no neck, feel like God ran out of parts when he made me. But adding them on at this stage would be a mistake, mainly because I hate pain, and hate getting stuck with needles and cut open or sewn like I was patched.

Butt what happened to the all-time favorite, breast enhancement? It used to be a winner, everyone appreciated a well-sculpt form and it isn’t so unusual. It does still garner talk, but it is now ho-hum. This might explain the need for lip and butt enhancement, something new and different!





LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
Don’t take our word for it butt you should!


No comments: