Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I’M A PAIN IN THE ASS!


An Amish man answered a knock on his door one morning.  An electric company worker handed him a piece of paper stating that the electric company would like to run a power line through his pasture.  The Amish man said, "No."
"Legally, that paper says we can." replied the worker.
As he turned and left returning to his co-workers in the field, the Amish man went to his barn and turned his bull into the pasture.

As the bull rumbled toward the workers in the field, the Amish man hollered, "Show HIM your paper!"

Or so I’m told. It seems that recently, I posted a picture on Facebook, and told TLW (The Little Woman) about it. It was a shared photo from #1 Son and let her know I had posted it. She couldn’t find it on my page.
Before the Honeymoon

“Where is the photo you posted, I don’t see it?” said TLW.

“It’s up there, I just put it up and in fact I can see it!”

“Well I DON’T!” (I remember when romance was the thing, such words as ‘Dear’ and ‘Sweetheart’ were bandied about like water from a tap, plentiful and free!)

Me: “Well I see it, it’s right up there, look” showing her my laptop.

“Is it on your page?” (Sarcasm was building up, this is post honeymoon days afterall)

“Yes it is, right up there.”

Scrolling up and down her I-pad, she looks troubled, annoyed would be another word, and maybe ‘Kill him in his sleep’ are other words.

After the honeymoon
Me: “You know your trouble? You have a bad attitude with electronics, that is the problem.”

Her: “YOU are a pain in the ass, that is the problem. (We honeymooned in Europe: it was love you know.)

Ah, where have I gone wrong? What did I do to turn into such a pain in the ass??? I know, the I-pad.





LOOKING FOR GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN?


Address: 1231 Taft Hwy, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm


DO YOU WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY?
You should, it prevents tukis pain!















No comments: