Sunday, July 03, 2016

TIMING IS EVERYTHING!


There is an old joke that goes: A man approaches a taxi cab driver on day in New York City and asks: “How do I get to Carnegie Hall?” The cabbie responds: “Practice, practice, practice!”

Being of sound mind, I try to plan my day accordingly. Lately, I have been having a problem with my pool, it seems that it has so much algae, it is being declared a national forest. With that much algae, the jets get clogged and slow down to a trickle, not circulating the water flow through the skimmers. The walls are green and there is a soot at the bottom that the robot vacuum tries to pick up.

Then the vacuum died, and I needed to replace it and then the algae built up even more in the mean-time. So it was back to square one and the need to call the “POOL GUYS” to check out the jets. I was promised that the best they could do would be Friday, this being Wednesday it meant more problems. Friday was turning nasty as rain storms with violent thunder and threats of tornadoes were present. We were waiting all day for the “POOL GUYS” to come. It was now supper time.

The “POOL GUYS”, hadn’t come and it was getting late. TLW (The Little Woman) and myself were both getting hungry and decided the “POOL GUYS” are not showing up, because of the weather. We order the pizza and it arrives around 5:30 pm, we pay the delivery guy and go to sit down and eat, having set up two places in front of the TV, when I look and there entering my backyard is who else? The “POOL GUYS”


No comments: