Tuesday, October 31, 2017

THE ORDER OF THINGS

The weight-lose is extreme

In the course of my life, I have tried to lose weight. Attempt after attempt has led to disappointment. Lately, however, things seem to be turning around and I really don't know why. I know I don't eat like I used to, I don't even get excited about eating.

With this new lose weight, I discovered I need new clothes, my jeans don't fit and my shirts are hanging on me. I purchased a smaller belt recently and now I am on the last notch of that.

So, I mentioned to the Little Woman (TLW) that I need to get new clothes, and not to buy any more jeans, just slacks like Dockers and I need new shirts to accent my new boyish figure. I was informed that first I had to rid myself of my old shirts. Now, these shirts probably date back to the 80's. This is a task that I find hard to do. If the shirt is wearable, maybe the color a little faded, but has all its buttons, then why throw it out?

So off to the closet I go, and I begin by reaching in and removing all my shirts, separating the short sleeve from the long sleeve. There are a lot!

After spending a good half hour I decided to give the closet some order, and order that was inspired by a recent visit to Men's Wearhouse. I arranged my shirts by color. Yes, I did.

Once I finished I informed TLW how I want them in the closet when the maid washes and hangs them up.

"Now ya got your patterned shirts in a group, then ya colors, then ya flannels. Now I want them set up white ones first to your right, then light to dark yellows, followed by green then blues, oranges, reds and then ya purples. If you need, I will set up a color chart that follows the primary wheel for your reference and convenience. The reason green goes between yellow and blue is…? It's when ya mix yellow with blue ya get your greens. Are there any questions?"

"Yes, how big a pile you want them?"

Somehow, I just knew this would happen.

No comments: