Tuesday, November 21, 2017

THEY JUST DON'T QUIT


The other day once again, the phone rang with an unfamiliar number. I don't answer, but later in the day, I notice there is a message. Being curious, I listen to the message.

Faiz has left me a message!

His first name is Muhammed
"DIS IZ DE IRS! YOU ARE BEEEING INVESTIGATED FOR TAX FRAUD. A WAARANT FOR YOUR ARREST EEZZ HOUT! PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER IMMEEEDIATLY TO SETTLE DIS MATTER!" (A phone number follows)

For your information, the IRS will never call you. That is clue number 1 that these calls are BS.

I decide to call back the number.

The phone rings and an "Official" robotic voice answers with a Pakistani accent. Faiz then comes on and answers. He seems kind of disoriented and says:
HALOW?

"Yeah, I just got a call to call because there is a warrant out for my arrest!

"Er… Hwen you got this call?

"Today!"

"I meeean what time?"

"Just now, a few minutes ago. By the way, take that warrant and shove it up your ass, you low life scumbag worthless third world turd! And another thing… tell your mother to stay out of trees with monkeys, this way there are no more of your kind!"

That my fellow Americans is for all of you out there that may have been taken in by these bastards.



No comments: